Face it — some days skin care probably isn’t on the top of your to-do list.
And not that we need to sell you on how great it will be to be able to wipe your make up off, and then wipe your skincare on, HowStuffWorks captured the beauty of why we love skincare and cleansing wipes perfectly. Whether you’re super busy, under the weather or just don’t want to mess with multiple steps to clean your skin, you’re likely tempted to skip washing your face at least a few times a week. And if you’re away from home, your skin might suffer even more because it can be difficult to drag your normal battery of products along. That’s when face cleansing wipes can be a skin saver. Skin care specialists strongly advise washing your face daily, otherwise your skin can break out or become dull. But face cleansing wipes can make it a little more convenient to wipe your face clean before bed.
Face cleansing wipes also are easy to use because they come with a cleansing product already on them. Whether they are dry or pre-moistened, the wipes already contain the correct amount and type of ingredients needed for facial cleansing. Even people with acne-prone or sensitive skin have a wide selection of wipes to choose from.
Another major benefit of cleansing wipes is their all-in-one ingredients feature. Some of the products have cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing abilities, which allow people who normally don’t spend much time on skin care to at least get those basic tasks done. And for those who normally partake of a full skin care treatment but don’t have time on certain days, they can still get those three steps done by simply using one cleansing cloth.
Many people consider hygiene to be another benefit. Unlike with a pot of cream or foaming wash that requires the use of your fingers, cleansing wipes allow the user to clean his face without worry of contaminating a container with germs by repeatedly touching it.
With all the advantages and the wide range of types available, many people have turned to cleansing wipes to help them face the world with clean, beautiful skin.
Coming this spring, Damone Roberts will change your skin, and your life, forever with his AM/PM system.
Damone Roberts Minx Brow Shadow is made in a warm, delectable, chocolate brown to compliment the skin. The powder is made coarser than eyeshadow to give the illusion of hair, once it is applied. Minx will either lighten your dark brows or darken your light ones and is worn personally by Damone, himself. Other uses:
1. It can be worn as an eyeshadow that aids in a smoky eye look, that is great for any event!
2. It can be used as a soft eyeliner, that lasts long.
3. It can be used as a contouring powder on darker skins
To purchase CLICK HERE
We had a lot of great submissions to last week’s “Best Brow” Damone Roberts, Facebook Fan Page Contest. We loved them all! Our team got together and we fretted and debated and then debated some more…we finally narrowed it down to the Top 3:
Runners up are:
DEIDRE HAMRIGHT BROWN with this submission:
But after much thought, talk, and the number of likes, about 300 of them, and the effort FERMIJANA CANA took to make her brows look better and fuller by using Damone Roberts Brow Gain, FERMIJANA CANA IS THE WINNER OF OUR BEST BROWS Contest with this submission:
Congratulations Fermijana Cana and THANK YOU to all that submitted! Don’t fret if you didn’t win because we are ANNOUNCING THIS WEEK’S CONTEST NOW!!!
Enter to win a Damone Roberts Brow Kit (Retail $150) with this week’s Instagram/Facebook Contest
Beauty Thearapy Contest
1. Take a photo of your favorite beauty product that you own by Damone Roberts and tell us why it is your favorite. (If you don’t own a Damone Roberts beauty product, you can take a picture of your own favorite beauty product, BUT preference will be given to Damone Roberts products!)
2. Upload your photo to Instagram WITH the HASHTAG #beautytherapybydamoneroberts + @damoneroberts on Instagram. (If you DO NOT have Instagram, you can upload the photo to The Damone Roberts Fan Page, with the same hashtag, but also tag The Official Damone Roberts Fan Page in the photo)
3. Be Creative! Perphaps it’s a picture of you using the product, you opening the product, the end results of the product, with it in your hand, maybe you are tweezing a stray hair with Damone’s tweezers…whatever it is, be creative, have fun!
The Contest starts today Monday, December 10, 2012 and runs all week. The submission cut off is Sunday December 16, 2012 at 11:59PM
4. The Winner will be chosen by a combination of likes, most creative and with a bit of Damone Roberts input!
P.S. Here is an example
DRBH turns 10 years old TODAY!