If you haven’t seen this clever photo floating around your internet, then enjoy it for a moment… now get ready to learn how to make your skin actually look like it’s been filtered, but without the use of a camera! Skin “blurring” products are hitting the beauty market by storm, and Refinery29 has rounded up the top 10 most coveted beautifying, blurring products for you to learn about. See which ones address your concerns, or go for them all! You can’t go wrong with a little extra perfection.
1. Enlarged pores and uneven texture are gone in a nanosecond. Mix it with your moisturizer for an unbelievable glow; Indeed Laboratories Nanoblur, $19.99, available at Drugstore.com.
2. This lip balm protects, primes, and erases imperfections on and around the mouth with its genius green tint; Ardency Inn Boom Base, $24, available at Sephora.
3. This corrects skin-tone imperfections while leaving the visage soft and even. It’s perfect for weekends with just a touch of concealer under your eyes; Cargo HD Picture Perfect CC Cream, $39, available at Macy’s.
4. This leaves you with softer, more-perfected skin and SPF 30 to protect the results. Use it alone or under foundation for a flawless face; L’Oréal Revitalift Miracle Blur, $24.99, available at Ulta.
5. This anti-aging skin perfector instantly smoothes the texture and appearance of your skin while it goes to work on fine lines and imperfections; Lancôme Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur, $55, available at Lancôme.
6. A favorite of makeup artists everywhere, this silky lotion has special-effect silicones that essentially erase redness underneath tinted moisturizer, foundation, or powder; MAC Prep + Prime Skin, $30, available at MAC.
7. Enlarged pores are no longer an issue with this oil-free definer that helps lessen their appearance in a flash; Dr. Brandt Pores No More , $45, available at DermStore.
8. If you want an airbrushed look for a big event, this foundation is the ticket to getting that flawless finish; Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation, $26, available at Sephora.
9. This powder is how you get that soft-focus effect with the glowing complexion to match, day or night, no matches required; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, $45, available at Sephora.
10. The radiant glow from underneath your perfected complexion has to be seen to be believed — this miracle worker imparts pure radiance; Garnier Skin Renew 5 Second Blur Instant Smoother , $14.99, available at Target.
And now you’ll never need to use another Instagram filter again!